Speaking and Presenting
Jim is an experienced, dynamic presenter on topics related to wealth and family enterprise, including the following:
- Raising responsible children with wealth
- Understanding different generations of wealth from an economic cultural perspective (the "Immigrants and Natives" metaphor)
- What philanthropy can and cannot do in fostering family cohesion
- The role of ethnic culture alongside economic culture in global family enterprises
- Best practices for integrating in-laws into families of wealth
Jim is highly regarded for his relaxed, interactive presentation style and the visually dynamic graphics he employs in his talks. He is available for speaking engagements at family meetings/assemblies and for client events sponsored by single- and multi-family offices, advisory firms, and conferences within North America and around the globe.